Skip to content ↓

Supporting Children in Kent with Special Educational Needs and Disability

How to request a service

The requests for our MSI services are received in the main from Health Professionals in Ophthalmology or Audiology as well as from Specialist Teachers for hearing impairment and visual impairment.  Alongside this the STLS Sensory Service has an open referral system.  This means that parents, schools, social workers or health professionals can request a service. 

Please use the form (PCI 1S & 2S) available in the Referrals section of this website.  Please include information on the child or young person’s multisensory impairment such as information from an Ophthalmologist/Orthoptist and from an Audiologist/ENT Consultant.