Skip to content ↓

Supporting Children in Kent with Special Educational Needs and Disability

How to request a service

The majority of requests for a service are received from Ophthalmologists/ Orthoptists, alongside this the STLS Sensory Service has an open referral system.  This means that parents, schools, social workers or health professionals can request a service. 

Please use the form (PCI 1S & 2S) available in the Referrals section of this website.  You must include information on the child or young person’s vision impairment such as information from an Ophthalmologist or Orthoptist.