Skip to content ↓

Supporting Children in Kent with Special Educational Needs and Disability

How to request a service

The majority of requests for a service are received from East Kent and West Kent Children’s Hearing Services alongside this the STLS Sensory Service has an open referral system.  This means that parents, schools, social workers or health professionals can request a service. 

Please use the form (PCI 1S & 2S) available in the Referrals section on this website.  Please include information on the child or young person’s hearing impairment such as information from an Audiologist or ENT Consultant.